We need another Gooseberry team member here, to work with as a character animator in our animation team with Hjalti and Sarah.
- Available to work full-time in Amsterdam for the working period (at least March-August)
- EU citizen, and/or has a valid working and residence permit for the Netherlands
- Has a public portfolio of own animation work and assigned work (film, commercials)
- Portfolio preferably includes work with Blender!
- Should be capable of planning shots and doing the blocking and final animation (this is not a rigging job)
- Available to start March 1st; six month contract possible
- Work on a Creative Commons project, giving you unlimited portfolio benefits!
- Work on an independent animation short — no big studio or investor is telling us what to do
- Pre-tax salary of 2500 euros/month; we pay for travel costs to Amsterdam and back home
- We can provide you with a good place to live in the center of Amsterdam
- Full time (40h per week), with 20+ days paid holidays per year
Want to apply?
- Make sure you have a public web portfolio, web page, website, or YouTube/Vimeo channel … anything goes!
- Send a short mail with link(s) to portfolio to ton at blender.org giving sufficient info about who you are and including a CV
- Do not send any stills, animation videos, blender files, etc., as attachments … make sure this is all online and public
- I reserve the right to not look at private (not public)/password-protected submissions
- Please send your letter of application no later than January 24th
Non-EU citizens without existing Dutch residency/work permits will get opportunities to contribute too (also here in Amsterdam). But we will do calls for that later.